NORTHEN VIETNAM DISCOVERY TOUR (14 DAYS)
This 14 day tour is arranged for travelers who wish to discover the authentic charms of the North of Vietnam. During this tour, you will have chance to explore the diverse beauty of Vietnam including Hanoi Capital, Cat Ba Island & Lan Ha Bay, Cuc Phuong National park, The Dong Van Rocky Plateau Geopark, and enchanted Sapa. You will meet friendly locals, see stunning limestone mountains, picturesque villages far from the beaten tracks.
- City tour in Hanoi, visit busy Old Quarters, French Quarters, try local wonderful cuisine.
- Get on a boat to explore stunning waterways in Trang An, forested limestone mounts, impressive caves with stalactites of various shapes and colors. Disembark and then have lunch at the local restaurant. Head to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital, visit Cuc Phuong National Park’s center and Endangered Primate Rescue Center where you can go trekking through the tropical forest.
- Cruising to Lan Ha Bay to see the most breathtaking parts of the bay, go kayaking in the middle of hundreds of limestones, through tunnel cave to visit floating fish farms; relax, go swimming in calm emerald water…
- Cruising in Ha Long bay, visit stunning natural caves in which hundreds of stalactites in various shape create an out-of-this-world scenery. Travel on Cat Ba Island, pay a visit at the famous Hospital cave, Cat Ba National Park, trekking through tropical jungle.
- Admire Ha Giang’s splendid mountains and beautiful villages then get to Dong Van, visit Lung Tam handicraft village, Sung La village, Lo Lo village, Na Khe village of the Dao, Chang village, Pa Then village of Tay people, Ta Phin village local school… Sightseeing and taking photo of Ma Pi Leng Pass – one of the top photography spot.
- Walking tour to beautiful Cat Cat hill tribe village, visit Ham Rong Mountain, Orchid Garden and enjoy ethnic folk music show. Get to know the vibrant markets of the hill tribal people like Bac Ha market where locals gather around not just for shopping but also to meet people and have a chat.
- Boat cruising on Chay River while admiring the beautiful scenery on both sides.